Monthly Archives: October 2010
Buying n looking for winterwear for the boys were so much fun! They tried on so many coats n jackets but still can’t find anything to buy. The boys weren’t being serious about looking for one though..
They just love wasting time.Tsk.
ps: had to reedit these photos cause H’s face scare the hell outa me when i visit this blog.
OMG! The trip is just few days away and im super excited!
So, getting on to the planning of the trip. Let’s do up a list of cafes n makan places i can visit during the trip. Putting them up here so i can google on the thru this site instead of writing them on paper n forgetting where i put them. One of the district i’ll definitely be going is Shibuya. Im sure there are an abundance of food places but here’s a few.
Shibuya: Treehouse Hideaway Cafe
Nakameguro: Bonill Cafe
1-15-8 Aobadai, Nakameguro-ku, Tokyo
Bonill is a clothing select shop by day and quaint little cafe+bar by night. Definitely worth popping in.
Daikanyama: Bombay Bazaar
20-11 B1F, Sarugaku-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Mon. – Sun. 12.00 – 20.00 (last order 19.30)
Tokyu Toyoko Line Daikanyama Station
Ps: Still doing up the itinerary for the trip. More, soon. 🙂
So far, 2010 has been the most testing year of my life. I tried not to compare my life to others but seriously, this year we had it quite bad.
1. We had a rat scare! Stupid ass of a rodent! We wonder till no how in the effing world can a rat enter our home.
2. My brother had an accident few days before the month of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah he was ok, but abah’s car was wrecked. Luckily no one was injured.
3. My father-in-law had a bad fall while he was working. He thought it wasnt that bad but he realised he couldnt move his left leg at later part of the day. Apparently, his kneecap was busted n broke into 2. Old man, casted for 3mths. 😐
4. Few days after that, H’s brother met with a traffic accident. His company vehicle was badly damaged but Alhamdulillah brother was ok.
5. My mother-in-law fell weeks after that. It was raining, and she was running after my nephew. She fell hard n sprained her ankle. Pretty swollen n in pain. Still in cast. Poor pils.
6. LilT was knocked by a car. 😦 Flung abt 3ms away but survived.
7. Few days after that, H fell into a metre chamber while working. A metal cover hit him hard on the nose. Swollen the whole night. But he’s ok now.
So, the purpose of the Kenduri was to pray n hope everything’s n everyone is ok. Thank God, everybody survives the ordeal and i cant thank God enough that He decides to let LilT lives. Terrifying moment for me but I’ll survive.
But,I always try my very best to believe in this; “If i think my life is bad, there are so many others who’s having it worst. I just have to remember that i have a roof over my head, I have choices of what to eat, i have hands to carry my son, i have a pair of leg to run after him, i have sanity to pray .”
I am lucky in my own way. And that’s all ok. Thank U Allah swt. Amin.